Tuesday, August 04, 2009

More Ink: Blogger Outs Fictional Twitter Lawyers



Reprinted from ABAJournal



True crime author Cathy Scott solved her own mystery when she investigated two tweeting lawyers from the law firm "Bitcher & Prickman."
Lawyers "Beatrice Bitcher" and "Richard Prickman" may have raised some eyebrows in their posts on Twitter, but nothing they said was “exceedingly outrageous,” according to Legal Blog Watch. There was this post, for example, from Bitcher: "I'm giving Edward, an associate, choice. 1. Work on brief all weekend. 2. Be my weekend servant. He's thinking."
Scott noticed that some commenters, including some lawyers, took the posts seriously. But Scott became suspicious and checked out the Bitcher & Prickman law firm. She learned it was the creation of Texas cartoonist and lawyer Charles Pugsley Fincher.
“A funny thing just happened in the world of Twitter,” Scott wrote on her CathyScott blog. “Reality and fantasy crossed over.”


http://www.abajournal.com/news/blogger_outs_fictional_twitter_lawyers/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 300 bucks everwhere. But finally I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?